our high-powered high-torque motor electric bicycle design
This high-torque high-powered e-bike is our best selling high-performance model. A light aluminium frame, powerful Bafang motor & front suspension makes this bike absolutely fly over any terrain and incline. Reach speeds up to 40kmph on flat terrain with just the throttle (without pedalling!).
Who’s it for?
Diablo’s will replace your daily-computer motorbike, motor-scooter, or even your car. No rego, no fuel, no hefty service fees, hassle-free parking, plenty of speed. No licence required. For getting around the suburbs or in-and-out of the city it just makes sense. You will jump at the next chance to go grab some milk! They’re zippy and extremely fun to ride. They power up the steepest hills with ease.
Our most popular design includes everything you need in an e-bike that’s going to see a lot of use. Take a look through just some of the Diablo’s great inclusions. Learn more about each feature listed, including detailed close-up imagery.
- Alloy Frame
- Lightweight (total bike weight come’s in at 26 kgs incl battery and tires, an impressive feat considering what’s included)
- High powered, high torque 500w brushless Bafang rear hub motor (speeds up to 40km/h with throttle)
- Intelligent Brushless Controller
- AC100-240V Smart Charger (4-6 Hour Charge Time)
- Leather Grips
- Half Grip Throttle
- Front & Rear Integrated Lights
- Alloy Rear Carrier/Rack
- Front/Rear Alloy Mudguards
- Front Suntour Alloy Suspension Fork
- KENDA Tyres (27.5 x 2.35 inch)
- 7 Speed Shimano Derailleur
- KMC Chain
- Zoom Handlebar, Seat Post & Stem
- PAS 1:1 Intelligent Pedal Assist
- W108 LCD Panel
- Speed up to 40km/h
- Adjustable speed settings (down to 25km/h)
- Front and rear Tektro HD-E350 hydraulic disk brakes
- Quick-release front wheel
- 48v/10.4AH Samsung Cell Battery (expect up to 50km+ range per charge)
- 48V/14AH Panasonic Cell Battery (expect up to 70km+ range per charge)
Diablo’s arrive to you locked to a 25km/h speed limit to comply with EN15194 Australian e-bike standards. This allows you to ride your e-bike rego and licence-exempt under Australian law, just like you would a pushbike. You can change this setting via the LCD control panel located on your handlebars at any time to unlock unlimited speed. It takes 30 secs, and just a few clicks. Watch to see exactly how you can unlock El Diablo’s speed for offroad use.